The reason

I love shoes, and I can't bare to see them perish. When the buckles on my wedding shoes started to rust I thought it's time to do something about it. From now on the shoes might be gone but the appreciation continues!

Friday 4 May 2012

Zara platform sandals 125mm in blue fabric

I'm crazy about blue this season.  When I saw these in Zara I had to have them, despite all my unlucky incidents with Zara shoes.  Love the playful color and zip design.  I am trying to convince my self that these shouldn't hurt because of the thick and seemingly supportive straps.  Will try them out when I am ready for heels again.  At 125mm I probably won't be running around with them on.   True to size.

Note:  I finally got to wear them and I hated myself for once again wasting money on Zara shoes! I had them on to walk to the front entrance of my building, got driven to the mall door-to-door pretty much, and took a number of escalators to go to the restaurant.  My point is there was minimal walking, and the walking was done on smooth marble surfaces all the way pretty much.  Yet I wanted to chop my feet off by the time I walked back to the car to go home.  My feet kept sliding forward as these shoes offer no support whatsoever.  It's not the height but rather the shape and the man-made sole I suspect, as my other 125mm shoes would never do that.  I had to give these shoes away right away as I couldn't stand to try them on again and go through the agony. 



No comments:

Post a Comment